[Prosthetics]  manual torque driver name

Hi guys,

I was just reviewing Dr Kwon's All on 4 video as I have a case coming up and you mentioned the name of the manual Torque tight driver.  Can you tell me its exact name and where you buy it from please?




by San Bhatha at Wed, Oct 16, 2013 8:22 PM

1607 Views | 1 Replies


Likes : 0

Mark Kwon Replied at Fri, Oct 18, 2013 3:50 PM

Osstem torque II Hiossen has it. I use it.