BITES Institute is under obligation to review any messages, information, or content ("Postings") posted on the Site by users. BITES Institute may from time to time monitor the Postings on the Site and may decline to accept and/or remove any Postings that contain:
- Any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited tom any material which encourages conduct that would constitute an offence against BITES Institute.
- Advertisements or solicitations of any kind.
- Messages posted by users impersonating others.
- Messages by non-spokesperson employees of BITES Institute purporting to speak on behalf of BITES Institute or containing confidential information or expressing opinions concerning BITES Institute.
- Multiple messages placed within individual folders by the same user restating the same point.
- Chain letters of any kind.